Day 3 ended up like this:
Lessons learned throughout the day:
- VC elevator pitches are for losers. Venture capitalists and angels want to find startups, not the other way around. Learned this from a VC standing in line behind me for a party.
- Party buses are the best thing about SXSW.
- You have to know someone to get on a party bus.
- Mashable parties are supposed to be off the chain.
- From first-hand experience, I have confirmed that Fast Society definitely knows how to throw a party .
- Read Delivering Happiness. Allegedly it will change your life if you’re involved with a startup. (got it for free in one party bus, and got recommended to “read this book” from @nalin on another.
That guy looks like Tom Cruise, no?
All in all, I’m really diggin’ this conference.